Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dongle Cubase Sx 3 Mac

Lots of prizes!! Rose Sampler

Hi girls doing in short walk around all known blogs, I found that was very winning, which I am grateful to my friends ....



This award gave me Adriana, http://misjoyitasenpx.blogspot.com/
As these awards, it also has rules that are:
must be given a 5 blog friends Amalia

Mirna
Arantxa
Najma
Laura
And they have answer these questions:

- children's favorite food: French fries with pure (yeah, as read)
- our childhood favorite program: Heidi
- name of your best friend from childhood: Cecilia (and continues to now!)
- That aroma is reminiscent of our childhood: The premfume Little Women.
- Singer at the time: Parchis


The other prize was given to me Adriana , Pili and Maria Jose
need to be given to 6 blogs. Ely





Nancy Rosario

Llolibrujil

LegVirgo

Pahola

Edito 17/11: This award also granted me Cristy , thank you very much friend!



This gave me another award Nancy
The rule is very simple ... only have to choose 10 blogs of friends ... and I would put them all, but here goes the list

Angie Laura

Pili
Isangel
White

Vero Claudia
Mihiluze

Chiki Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment