Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rental Houses In The Poconos For Prom Groups

is back! With new look and all: D


Hello, hello everybody! You see, I'm back after a very tough period of testing (in which by the way, I did very well) and I'm happy because now I have more time to blog. I made some changes to the image, I put a little more color as well as you add a column for the buttons of the blogs affiliated who, in fact, I have to warn you that the affiliate jejeje;)


The truth is that today I would have liked to have brought haberles review of a book, but for now, I have not finished reading none (with all this in school), but I promise that soon I will bring something new.


And speaking of new things, on March 27 came "Creatures of the Night" (info in previous post) but the bad thing is that I have not seen here in Mexico, I hope you publish here .


Finally, I want to thank Silvia of Paper breaks to Elizabeth Purple Rose, Sheyla Sheyla Drymonas and Katy of Honey and Syrup for being the first to take the time to leave a comment on this blog and also Valen Fantastic Literature and Romance, it was the first blog to visit and that inspired me to do mine: D Thanks guys!


I'm certainly looking for some words of title for the blog, if anyone has any sentence that you really like (no matter if it's a book, his favorite author, even his cartoons XD) or who believe they stay with the blog, it would be very nice to say to me;)


Now Bribooks is officially re-opened!
Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment