Thursday, July 9, 2009

Treatment For Multiple Lipomas

Prizes!! Latest


With the left that had the blog I do not even remember what it was to receive awards, and came by twice! (Or triple) was first

Isa's blog Home Heat, who give me the blog more tender award and I thank him enormemente.No there are rules and just have to give it to ten friends so that those elected are:

Nusael , Laura , Isangel , Ely , Vero , Arantxa , Cholita , Chiki , Najma , Andrea , Mercedes

Isa also give me the second prize: I love your blog

The rules are:
- Display the prize
- Link your blog to get it delivered
- Name 5 things you like (I name more below)
- Choose 10 blog to reward
- Leave a comment that they are winning.

I give it to these girls that the previous award because they all have fabulous blog!!

And last Nusael give me this wonderful award and challenge :

The rules are:

say 7 things about me, and pass it to 7 friends

1 - I like my beer

2 - grumpy when I interrupt

3 - I love all the crafts (and learn more) but shifts.

4 - I like cats like crazy

5 - I love to know Japan

6 - want to grow old with my eyes in good condition to continue embroidering and weaving and who knows what else.

7 - Mmmmm .... I like watching movies more than once!

Thank Nusael!!

I pass all the girls who visit me (I hope they are more than 7 lol), especially my sister Adriana (a ver que cosas dices de vos!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment