Thursday, May 13, 2010

High Soft And Closed Before Period

I'll be mother! I'm going to be a grandmother

Just little over a week to 4 winds screamed my daughter Lola is going to have puppies, we were very excited with the news. A week after that, the May 10, 2010 we found out that I may have a baby.

The news stopped me fingers, but not the mouth because less than 24 hours and it had communicated to anyone who would listen to the news. It is there but I can not even feel it and take the month auqnue within my hearing that I never ever going to have kids.

As they say or you will acclimate or aclichingas. At this time let me sleep, has not demanded a percentage of my salary (yet) for your needs, I still have the boobies in place, so far is only happiness and joy, I can not say I never complain.

What if I have fear? Clearly, if, please remember that I am the duck Wade. That I'm happy? Yes a lot and it surprises me, I thought that the day that I chispoteara 1 day going to kick, scream and mourn three juan carlos bodoque in his song. And no, mmm also believed that cry all my wedding and it was not.

promise not to turn this blog in my blog of pregnancy, but if you cash them keep up to date. I appreciate the congratulations to our friends and family and we ask your prayers for sticking it should be and everything goes well

0 comments:

Post a Comment