Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sample Letters For Disconnection Of Services

First prize

Wow! even I can not believe ... Bri
books just won a prize!
turns out that while writing the previous post, Frannie of READING IS ADDICTIVE me awarded the "Award of Imagination: Literary Crisalida" and publish the post after I saw your comment and do not know, I was crazy until I did want to mourn that I never thought I would win a prize well at least not yet, because the blog does not have much time. Frannie
: Thanks! agradesco you really much I receive this award and very excited: D and you know, continue to happen very often in your blog, which I love because it has a great design and entertaining and your posts are always very interesting. ^ ^

Well here is the much talked prize:

Rules Prize:
1 º Post an entry ( is this xD)

2 º Write 3 wishes

1 .- Continue with this blog, do not neglect it and improve it in every way possible for all people who come to share their opinon.

2 .- I dare to write all these stories or fragments of them, going through my mind but who remain in the shadows for several reasons.

3 .- Start my lessons in keyboard / piano:)

3 º Grin: D (hahaha and how not to smile with this award)

4 ° Type the following:

STI Let your imagination open wings! Leave
your imagination to open their wings!
5 th Grant award to 5 blogs more:
Well, again thanks to Frannie and now I'm going to warn those prize:)
Until next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment