Friday, May 15, 2009

Christmas Wrapping Ideas

Many awards and an apology;)

Hello! Well, first I apologize for missing several days of the blog, but I had some technical difficulties xD. But the important thing is that I'm back with good news, as the blog turns to be not one but several prizes by 2 beautiful blogs:

  • The first is the "7 Things Rare Prize About Me" award for Kyra The space whisper groove . Kyra, thank you very much, you have a super cute blog!
Award 7 Weird Things About Me "

The rules are:
- say who has given you the prize.


- Say 7 weird things about you.

1 .- When I have a very deep feeling (hatred, anger, happiness, even love), I take the first book I see the Twilight saga and look for some phrase that comforts me.

2 .- Many times compared to people I know with some character from a book.

3 .- I can spend several weeks eating pasta of any kind, cannelloni, spaghetti, lasagna, etc. xD

4 .- I always fall pens and pencils in school.

5.- Definitivamente no puedo esconder mis emociones... :P

6.- Me siento mal si un dia no entro a Crepusculo Meyer ;)

7.- Si pudiera vivir en otra epoca y en otro lugar viviria en Londres en la epoca de Enrique XIII o en la epoca de Jane Austen.

- Entregar el premio a otros 7 blogs.

Este premio se lo entrego a:

1. Frannie

2. Lisa

3. KI

4. Katia

5. Katy

6. Clara

7. Arantxa y Aran



  • And now, here are the other awards given by Angi of Queen of the Night . Angi, I am also very grateful for all these awards, I love your blog for all the imagination you have. : D

Prize blog alive "


" blog Friendship Award "


Prize perfect blog"


Award "blog style"


Award of childhood nostalgia "


" Blog Award gold


Prize literary cocoon "


Award this blog is a gem "


" Friendship Award "


These awards are for all readers of this blog, because everyone deserves a prize so do not feel bad to take them all or only some, because they are for you! : D
So enjoy your prizes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment