Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dancing Raisins Clip Art

Challenge Awards and More Awards!

Go! Could not be happier, I am very pleased that after a few days of absence, many beautiful people are agreed on this blog and I find I have several awards. So now, I will work harder to make the blog worthy of these awards. ;)

  • First, I want to thank a lot of Lucia Lux Di Lune by "Blog Award Vampire get me very excited because I love vampires, and soon it was noticed on the blog Lucia D thank you very much, we are reading!


"Blog Award Vampire

The award has some rules:

- who should place delivered, and deliver it to 3 posts vampire.

  1. Angi
  2. A girls My Super Osio
  3. Kyra

-should bring 3 things they like (no matter gender)

  1. Read, D
  2. Sleep Being internet but do not do anything special xD

-should put his three favorite books of vampires.

  1. .- The Twilight Saga Stephenie Meyer Midnight
  2. (Addiction I have not read but which I also love) .- Claudia Gray
  3. The Silver Kiss Annette Curtis Klause
    .-
  • Katia also of Atrapalibros 3 prizes awarded me a few days but as they enter the blog did not see them not until she told me, here are these other 3 awards. Katia many thanks you too, I love your blog entries always so interesting and good books. You are sisters of Template for your blog lol: D

Prize with Life Blog "

Award Thank you for your friendship"

Award Thank you for being part of my world "


Award Blog with style


The

rules for this are:

-Grant award to the number of people you want. These prizes were handed to the 3 posts that name before;)
-Notify in Cbox.
-posting on his blog for all to see


0 comments:

Post a Comment