Sunday, April 18, 2010

How To Make Delicious Bombay Aloo



This Sunday I feel better so sickly cough that grabbed me, so take the opportunity to go for a walk to the cuicuicitas paruqe, also today I played bathroom, so what better to get dirty to complete worthwhile smelling They love anything that has the ability to be smelled, whoooole, and also Peter and I talked to a lot of stuff. I like to talk to my husband, of the nests that have lowered productivity of the last time we went, that if you HAED I will encourage embroidery, if he will make the food coming (by the way I did I and I came out good)
This picture of the cui cui in the car gave me a good laugh, tongue blade of the Farfisa and the farfalita pipisquis eyes.


And finally a video of the previous day, the truth is a bit boring, is eating a plum Lola gave her dad. Soid background of the novel we see Peter and me at the computer (LOL) but I like the technique of the Lola and the farfisa
metichez

0 comments:

Post a Comment