Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pattern For Footed Pajamas

listen what Velderrain garcia? Cute & cucuis

Starting Vinegar and Sabina roses that great. It was totally influenced by my boss. At present the Turamisu lemon, and now sound Apocalypse pills every day at home.
I've never been a fan of red bone Julieta Venegas, but says his record, that's something else. I had always heard his songs and bring them a while humming, but never a full album. And the video!! The video of right or wrong with these beautiful, virginal women farting farfalescos (for what butterflies Farfal not because the pull is so) I love it!

Anahi My delirium, although the top is the least, I stand too full. Bring a song Glorioa Fountain, to hypnotize me then paste it to Peter.


...., I almost love it when I sing the song prepositions in the cardio, and neither i say all cancioon favorite album "The dog which this .... the dog is not" I must confess that I rather like the movement, but in general is an excellent disc.

Maria Daniela and their sound was a discovery Lasser (clarify: for me) in the concert of Fangoria. And it has proven to be a very pleasant sound to hear of these up Take courage. I love that
  • My life is worthless ... without the secretary
  • barbie bean laden is dancing
  • and that the boy and does not deserve because that night is royalty
really fun, I have not been able to learn any full song, but I do not mind me tonite serves to make my own compositions
Carpe Diem Belinda is very fun, its pegajosísima Selfish, love GM and especially his Lolita (genialpara Sing praises to our Lolita) fills us with optimism

For Last but not least the tribute to 31 minutes, 2009 "I never saw television" by the way estaab background while writing this. (Note sings maria daniela this my doll I'm talking about)
As summer walk more than happy about the music
NOTE: ANDO HAED CHOOSING NOT EVEN STARTED MY BOARD AND NOTHING BUT I AM DESPERATE






0 comments:

Post a Comment