Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where Can I Get 80's Short Basketball Shorts

Sal Harmony finished and Award Your blog inspires me


Hello again all. This is the Salt Harmony we do in the forum puntoDcruz . There were two objectives, but they were small, easily made and had them pull. The truth is it was a pleasure to do so, and I think it looks nice:) is a design of Parolini, like the tree that I'm doing, Sal C'est la vie. This man has some stunning designs. Hope you like it and thanks to all for visiting!;)


And Award Your blog inspires me that our friend has given me Edelwais from blog The Loft Edelwais. Many thanks, friend! We are honored that you've given me my and my blog:)
The terms of this award are:

- Post the award on the blog
- Link's blog gives you the
- Name ten things that make you happy . Mine are:

My blog and all of you:) My family

Ice cream;)
Cinema

Reading Go to my people
Seeing my old friends
Get into bed and there is heavy rain storm thunder and lightning:)

Travel Dining:) This award

I offer you all of you for being my friends, that you can always visit me and giving me so much encouragement in your comments. Many besin to all:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment