Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Make A Confidentiality Statement






My friends, Sara and Inma of Blog Our Cositas , have returned to remember me for giving me this wonderful award. I thank you very much, friends! You are wonderful.

also agreed with me, my friend Sonia blog and Sewing Club . And made me really happy that I also come from you. Thank you, Sonia! You're great.

do not miss his blog , is beautiful! and besides, you can find it with your prettiest work, embroidery, decoupage, cardboard, felt, know it all! and also because if some riquíiiiiiiiiisimos cakes! Every time I walk into your blog , I think I gained two or three kilos looking cakes;)

Just answer these questions and give five anmigas.

Name: Carmen
Color: Blue
Season: Spring
Phrase or word: Carpe diem

I give this award to my friends:

Imogene "The corner of Imogen
Rosy Rosy-Crochet
Marta Passions ...
Aquarium Marcela-Crafts-Pepa
creu point



0 comments:

Post a Comment