Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Treasure Chest Plans F

4 th goal of the salt Ackworth


4 th goal



What I have done so far


Finally the 4 th goal Arckworth of salt, I do with the forum and Milpuntadas puntoDcruz forum. I love doing it and choose the colors, but in the end, I had a little problem, and that is when I had everything done under, I realized that I had skipped a few lines and to break away! I went to smoke head how angry he was, because after the break, it shows the trace of garnet wire frame and until you wash ... will be there. In short, he's finally gone and I hope that the next goal is not anything weird happen to me;)
The truth is that salt is a very easy to do, is very enjoyable and you can change the colors I love it!
to the next target, a besin, and I hope you like it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment