Thursday, February 10, 2011

Impacted Stool Treatment

Award Dulce Arco Iris Prize Arte y pico




A good friend, Sonia Morón, has remembered me and has given me this wonderful award. It makes me really happy, precisely because of what she described in her blog Sewing Club , when I have given her.
And, it is true that tod @ s are deserving of awards but how nice it is when you give it one to remember! Thank
Sonia, and congratulations you have received it before. You deserve it and your blog too. Thank you very much for remembering me and many besin:)

The conditions, which of course are optional, are to be presented to six posts of companions, and say ten things that I like very much.

The ten things I love are:
-reading would not be able to live without reading,
-Embroidery, and that is to blame a great friend who I was slowly returning to put the worm in the body and had to return to resume the cross stitch and hardanger also introduced me, Imogene, and you know that you to be one of the awards:)
-Crochet, just as I like to embroider, and both the crochet and cross stitch, the've been doing since childhood.
-Making bobbin lace. This is what I like about all the work I do. And I am very sorry not able to do so, but my back said no, and I had obeys: (
-Travel. I love to travel. Do not do much, because in this time, my finances, do not let me.
"The film. I'm a passionate film, but I have to confess that I rather little lately and I am a bit illegal ... know what I mean;)
-Music. I love music. It may be pop, rock, other than hard (which I will leave that to my brother:)) and other than the chunda chunda, I love all the rest. And my favorite singer: Elton John my idol!
-eat cake ... Love me! but that I can not, except in very special dates misery!, because it passes through any pastry, I fall eyes for cupcakes:)
-connect to the internet and see the world through the network , update my blogs (which are now somewhat forgotten, but not for long)
-Living. And although having a bad streak, I have them, go so, on the other hand, always find something that deserves to live and live long.



The other award, Arte y pico Award, has given me Chacris, As Cousas injecting drug users, which I am immensely grateful for remembering me. Thank countrywoman! And they attach to the same blogs, which are concdeí the previous award, and are listed below congratulations to all, because you deserve it! The latter award rules are as follows, but I always say they are optional, because I do not force anyone to accept rules. Many Thanks to all!

1 - You must choose 5 blogs that consieres are deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and link to your blog for all to visit.
3 - Each prize must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the person who has been awarded.
4 - Prizes and the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5 - show these rules

And my blogs chosen to receive the Prix Rainbow and Dulce Arte y pico, are:

- Imogene, Imogene The corner
- Inma, Artelabores
- Marisela, The bee honeycomb
- Isi, Isi Behind the scenes
- Rachel Needle and Crochet
- Lilian Pilar and Cruz My point

All you deserve a lot and many more friends and blogs as well, but I'm sure that one or other prize will come to you all. Congratulations!



0 comments:

Post a Comment