Sunday, April 3, 2011

Salary Reinstatement Letter



6 THIS IS MY PRIZE! I supercontenta.


spring I have 5 awards this prize I want to thank Ospanacar received on April 2, at Loli received on April 3, at Conchi received on April 5, to Ana Maria received on April 8, and a Gema received on April 8, for giving me this award so beautiful, and I receive it with love, thanks to five. I recommend you to go to their blogs, are amazing.
The condition of the award is give to the 10 latest comments, so there you go:

1. deTrini Altea Prescription
2. The glutton
3. Rosita and olives in the kitchen Suny
4. essentially Maria
5. Recipes every day
6. Blogmiren
7. My recetas.com
8. Samira's Kitchen
9. Carmela's Bakery
10. Http://Canyadeazucar-divina.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy this gift as much as I like so to me. Enjoy it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment