Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sample Letter Of Community Service

Tejijuntas April: Hat with visor


hat with visor, Tejijuntas of April



The hat with flower I voted and I like both


Hello friends. Tejijuntas I ended the month of April, we do in the Solocrochet group.
This is a hat with a visor, which came out the winner in the voting is done every month to choose the work to be done in the month in which we operate. I loved it, and it was easy, contrary to what I thought at first, I thought I would not give out the design (instructions are in Chinese or Japanese and not understand anything lol). I have also
model hat that I had voted, it was the one model. This is a hat with a point of waves, and with a flower on one side. I liked both equally and did it again when winter arrives, it will premiere because it'll take me! ;)
If any of you schemes like the hat, go to the blog of Solocrochet , and there they find.
Until next month with the following Tejijuntas! I hope you enjoy it. Many besin them all, follow me and support me, always with your words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment