Friday, April 29, 2011

Why Myalgia And Arthralgia In Dengue

friendly challenge # 16, my first amigurumi and two mimes




This is a turtle. So as leeis;) I tell you for if not you recognize it, because it is the first amigurumi I do in my life and do not know how I fought with the hook and threads! It is clear that this is not my thing:) I love when I see the crochet blogger friends, make them perfect!, But I seem superdifíciles, and time for me, they are. Like if I practice more ... :) This is the Challenge
Friendly No. 16, organized this month in Paqui Paqui blog Corner. Thank you for organizing it and let us try to do new things, in this case, this beautiful turtle. Hope you like and do not you bring forth many small defects! ... veoooo to you:) besin all and thanks for visiting times.

friendly challenge
addition, let the pampering they have given me and which I am extremely grateful.









On behalf of Inman and Sarah your blog Our stuff Award, the fantasy world and a Bell Award. Bell award, it involves providing same award to 10 friends who have commented on my previous post.
I'm sorry, but I offer it to all who commented on my previous post ... I do not really like rules;)



And from Ninfocruz blog and tasks of a Nymph , mime Cup, with which I have to say seven things not know about me (that I invite you read an entry that is below), and awarded to five friends bloggers.

These three prizes were offered to all friends who have commented on my previous post and that you came in to look, because all you are worthy of them.

Inma and thank you very much to Sarah and you are a Solete Ninfocruz! Besin:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment