Sunday, April 10, 2011

Washing Machines - Bosch Wfl

3rd and 4th goals of salt Lizzie Kate


The last two goals, in March and April



The four objectives, January, February, March and April


Well I finished the two objectives of the salt we Lizzie Kate puntoDcruz the forum . He was a little late and I took this weekend to March with the spring and its clubs and April with the Easter Bunny:).
The truth is I always say the same of all the salt you do, that I love, but is that so, I like them all. And even if it costs a little more return one more than another, and once I'm knitting, I realize that they are all very entertaining, and all I do with the same care and with the same desire to see the finished articles.
Now that I'm a little ahead with it, I'll be with someone else overdue:) Thank you all for your visit and your comments. Hope you like my Lizzie, Many besin! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment