Friday, April 15, 2011

Straight Weave With Bang

vs Blue eyes brown eyes Scars of War




My son is the most beautiful eyes of the universe integer, and if you do not believe me see the tiny picture that I share. In addition to beautiful eyes is a beautiful look full of tenderness, very expressive.


My dad and I have brown eyes, my mom and my brother blue. I like my eyes, even myopic, and I like the way I like the color. Throughout my life people who know me then you know my mom or my brother do the same question: "Oh!" And that did not take out your blue eyes? " Which I have always earned churro, I love the color of my eyes, but always be answering those questions. I say if you select out the way you prefer to have inherited my mother's body: Flaca (but not blonde eh? I love my dark hair)


I was born with gray eyes (So \u200b\u200bsays my mom) and 6 months alos made my coffee. I thought the BB would be the same, but apparently not every day that passes I see the eyes less gray and more blue. There are many people who miss the fact that I want so fervently that I had brown eyes, for those people is this post. The blue eyes of my bb fascinate me, what I hate is the situation I describe below and which will be repeated many times throughout life.


Imagine that I find a "friend" (ie those that are known but not friends) it will be A and I will be L and the following occurs:


A-Luzali
but your beautiful baby!

L-Thanks!

A-And you have colored eyes!!

L-I color I have also

A - Really? I had not noticed (and eyes turned to me) is not true! The cafes have

L "Coffee is a color, brown

A-your husband are blue?

L-No also has cafes (And here I offer a look at the sky because I hate that conversation)

A-Ah
left your family because you see your mom and have them ... look what luck!


L-(I think but not tell) Good luck for what? Qu Lucky is healthy, which is beautiful, but would be just as beautiful with brown eyes


L-(if I say this) if

A-Too bad you do not really touched

L-( mother's mind mind) My dad says that where there is no beauty brown eyes

A-well because he does not have blue

L-(reluctantly) aha


know this conversation repetita thousands of times, that's what shocks me. But I fscina everything in my son loves me

0 comments:

Post a Comment